|Broadcast area||Southwestern Ontario|
|Branding||107.7 2day FM|
|Slogan||"Stratford's Best Music"|
|Frequency||107.7 MHz (FM)|
|First air date||September 2, 2003|
|Format||Top 40 (CHR)|
|HAAT||84.7 meters (278 ft)|
On September 2, 2003, CHGK began broadcasting as MIX 107.7 FM originally with an adult contemporary music format and with the slogan "The perfect mix without the hard edge". and was owned by Raedio Inc. CHGK has a sister station, CJCS, that has been broadcasting since 1928.
In spring 2011, Haliburton Broadcasting Group rebranded the station as "FM 107.7, Stratford's Lite Favorites" retaining the adult contemporary format.
On April 23, 2012 Vista Broadcast Group, which owns a number of radio stations in western Canada, announced a deal to acquire Haliburton Broadcasting Group, in cooperation with Westerkirk Capital. The transaction was approved by the CRTC on October 19, 2012.
On September 3, 2014 the station switched to a Contemporary hit radio format and was renamed 107.7 2day FM.
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2002-458
-  MIX 107.7 Website still in operation as of May 2011
- "Haliburton Broadcasting Group Inc. buys three Ontario radio stations". Canadian Press, September 17, 2010.
- Broadcasting Notice of Consultation CRTC 2010-935
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2011-110
- "Westerkirk Capital Acquires Vista and Haliburton Broadcast Groups". Broadcaster, April 26, 2012.
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2012-577 Various radio programming undertakings – Acquisition of assets, CRTC, October 19, 2012
- 107.7 2day FM
- CHGK-FM history - Canadian Communications Foundation
- Query the REC's Canadian station database for CHGK-FM
|This article about a radio station in Ontario is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|