From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CHM may refer to:
- Chicago History Museum, founded in 1856 to study and interpret Chicago's history
- Colorado History Museum, a museum in Denver on the history of the state of Colorado
- Computer History Museum, established in 1996 in Mountain View, California
- Cultural heritage management, the vocation and practice of managing cultural heritage
Medicine and biology
- CHM, a gene that encodes the Rab escort protein, a human enzyme
- Ch.M., an advanced qualification in surgery, (Magister Chirurgiae). See Master of Surgery.
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Chinese herbal medicine abbreviation, see Chinese herbology
- Christian Healthcare Ministry, a large example of a Health care sharing ministry
- Commission on Human Medicines
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- CHM, abbreviation and filename extension for the Microsoft Compiled HTML Help file format
- CHM, abbreviation used for "Clearing House Mechanism" under the Convention on Biological Diversity
- ".chm", filename extension for ChemDraw Chemical Structure files
- ".chm", filename extension for Microsoft Compiled HTML Help files
- CHM, IATA code for Tnte. FAP Jaime Montreuil Morales Airport, Peru
- chm, ISO 639 code for Mari language
- Ch.M., postnominal for Chaplain of Malta, used by the Sovereign Military Order of Malta
- ChM, the label of the Chelyabinsk meteor
- CHM, abbreviation for the contraharmonic mean
- Channel M (Southeast Asia) a cable channel in Southeast Asia.
- College Hockey Mid-America, an American Collegiate Hockey Association
- Christian Healthcare Ministries, a Health care sharing ministry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CHM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.