From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CHR International)
|Headquarters||Marianna, FL, United States|
The company was originally known as Canadian Home Rotors and then Safari Helicopter and was founded in Ear Falls, Ontario, Canada. It was purchased by the Marianna, Florida-based company CHR International in August 2009.
- Safari Helicopter (2008). "CHR International Inc. Acquires Safari Helicopter". Retrieved 2010-02-23.
- Safari Helicopter (August 2009). "SAFARI Helicopter Acquired by CHR International Inc.". Retrieved 2010-02-23.
- Purdy, Don: AeroCrafter - Homebuilt Aircraft Sourcebook, page 321. BAI Communications. ISBN 0-9636409-4-1
- Kitplanes Staff: 1999 Kit Aircraft Directory, Kitplanes, Volume 15, Number 12, December 1998, page 80. Primedia Publications. IPM 0462012
- Downey, Julia: Trikes, 'Chutes & Rotorcraft Directory, Kitplanes, Volume 22, Number 2, February 2005, page 55. Belvoir Publications. ISSN 0891-1851
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Safari Helicopter.|
|This aeronautical company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|