|Caisse de Prêts Immobiliers du Maroc (until 1967)|
|Founder||Crédit Foncier d'Algérie et de Tunisie|
Crédit Foncier de France
|Ahmed Rahhou (President and Managing Director)|
|MAD 1,381 billion (2007)|
|34,4 million US$ (2016)|
|Total equity||MAD 2.3 billion|
Number of employees
CIH Bank S.A. (Crédit immobilier et hôtelier) is a Moroccan bank. It is part of the Caisse de dépôt et de gestion (CDG) group, concentrating especially in the real estate and tourism sectors. It also provides retail banking services.
CIH Bank was created in 1920 as Caisse de prêts immobiliers du Maroc (CPIM). After branching into the tourism sector in 1967, it changed its name to Crédit immobilier et hôtelier. As of 2014, CIH Bank offers a broader service across all sectors of the banking market.
- Abdelouahed Souhaïl
- Othman Slimani (1979 – 1993)
- Moulay Zine Zahidi Alaoui (1994 – 1998)
- Mohamed El Alej
- Khalid Alioua (24 July 2004 – 24 April 2009)
- Ali Harraj (Interim)
- Ahmed Rahhou (since 6 October 2009)
- (in French) Official website
- "Historique" [History]. www.cihbank.ma (in French). Retrieved 24 October 2014.[non-primary source needed]
- "SM le Roi nomme M. Ahmed Rehou PDG du crédit immobilier et hôtelier" [His Majesty the King names Mr. Ahmed Rehou President and Director-General of Crédit Immobilier et Hôtelier]. CIH Bank (Press release) (in French). Agadir. 22 September 2009. Archived from the original on October 9, 2009. Retrieved October 7, 2009.
- "Ali Harraj, un pur produit de la CDG dont il dirige le pôle financier" [Ali Harraj, CDG company man, its chief financial officer]. L'Economiste (in French). 2001. Archived from the original on February 24, 2011. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|This African bank or banking-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Morocco-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|