Owned by the International Harvesters for Christ Evangelistic Association, the station was licensed in 2008.
On June 16, 2010, CIOG-FM applied to the CRTC to change its frequency for its Summerside transmitter from 91.1 to 92.5 MHz; the frequency change was approved on August 13, 2010.
On February 6, 2013, the CRTC approved the application by the station to change the authorized contours of 91.3 by increasing its effective radiated power (ERP) from 50 to 250 watts, and to change the authorized contours of 92.5 by increasing that transmitter's ERP from 50 to 250 watts.
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2008-107, Christian music FM radio station in Charlottetown, with a rebroadcasting transmitter in Summerside. CRTC, May 20, 2008
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2010-577, CIOG-FM Charlottetown and its transmitter CIOG-FM-1 Summerside – Technical change, CRTC, August 13, 2010
- Broadcasting Part 1 Applications Open for Comment, CRTC, October 12, 2011
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2013-45, CIOG-FM Charlottetown and its transmitter CIOG-FM-1 Summerside – Technical changes, CRTC, February 6, 2013
- CIOG-FM history – Canadian Communications Foundation
- Query the REC's Canadian station database for CIOG-FM