|Branding||CiQi 90,3 FM|
|Frequency||90,3 MHz (FM)|
|First air date||September 6, 2011|
17,460 watts (average)|
41,600 watts (peak)
|HAAT||97.7 meters (321 ft)|
|Owner||Groupe Radio Simard|
The station has an adult contemporary format and broadcasts on 90.3 MHz using a directional antenna with an average effective radiated power of 17,460 watts and a peak effective radiated power of 41,600 watts (class B).
CIQI-FM is owned and operated by Groupe Radio Simard. The station was authorized by the CRTC on August 26, 2008, and only began testing on June 24, 2011 This long delay was caused by the economic recession, and also by the fact that their transmitting equipment was vandalized on November 29, 2010. Regular programming began on September 6, 2011, at 4:40 p.m.
On August 20, 2012, CIQI changed formats Hot Adult Contemporary.
On February 6, 2013, the CRTC approved Radio Montmagny inc.'s application to add a new FM transmitter at Saint-Fabien-de-Panet, Quebec which will operate at 92.5 MHz (channel 223B) with an average effective radiated power (ERP) of 12,600 watts (maximum ERP of 17,500 watts with an effective height of antenna above average terrain of 123.1 meters). On April 4, 2017, Radio Montmagny inc. submitted another application to add an FM transmitter at 92.5 MHz in Saint-Fabien-de-Panet, Quebec.
- Natacha Gilbert. "Groupe Radio Simard lance CiQi à Montmagny", Le Saint-Laurent Portage, September 16, 2011.
- Broadcasting database from Industry Canada (ZIP file)
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2008-224, French-language FM radio station in Montmagny and transmitter in Saint-Fabien-de-Panet, CRTC, August 26, 2008
- Test message of CIQI-FM (MP3 file)
- Diane Gendron. "Des actes criminels retardent la mise en onde de la station de radio à Montmagny", Le Peuple Côte-Sud, December 7, 2010.
- CiQi FM est maintenant en ondes!
- CRTC proceedings from March 21, 2006 (in French), paragraph 3977.
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2013-46, CIQI-FM Montmagny – New transmitter in St-Fabien-de-Panet, CRTC, February 6, 2013
- CiQi FM (official website)
- CIQI-FM history – Canadian Communications Foundation
- Query the REC's Canadian station database for CIQI-FM