From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CIRC)
|Look up circ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Circ or CIRC may refer to:
- Čirč, a village and municipality in northern Slovakia
- Circ (duo), an American music duo
- Circa, a Latin word meaning "around" or "about"
- Circulation (disambiguation)
- Central Iowa Railway
- China Insurance Regulatory Commission
- Climate Impacts Research Centre
- Cross-interleaved Reed-Solomon coding, used for error detection and error correction on compact discs
- Walkman Circ, a MP3 player
- Compact Infra Red Camera, an instrument on the satellite ALOS-2
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Circ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.