(Redirected from CITE (disambiguation))
You may be looking for Wikipedia:Citing sources.
CITE or Cite may refer to:
- Cite, a reference to a published or unpublished source
- CITE-FM, a radio station in Montreal, Quebec
- Center for Innovation Testing and Evaluation, a facility proposed in 2012 in New Mexico to test new technologies
- Centre for IT Education, Bhubaneswar, a college of information technology and business management in Odisha, India
- Cite (magazine), American quarterly magazine
- Certified Incentive Travel Executive, a type of certification for a meeting and convention planner
- Cité (disambiguation)
- Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES)
- Citation (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CITE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.