(Redirected from CITE (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
You may be looking for Wikipedia:Citing sources.
CITE or Cite may refer to:
- Cite, a reference to a published or unpublished source
- CITE-FM, a radio station in Montreal, Quebec
- Center for Innovation Testing and Evaluation, a facility proposed in 2012 in New Mexico to test new technologies
- Centre for IT Education, Bhubaneswar, a college of information technology and business management in Odisha, India
- Cite (magazine), American quarterly magazine
- Certified Incentive Travel Executive, a type of certification for a meeting and convention planner
- Cité (disambiguation)
- Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES)
- Citation (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CITE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.