CITIC Guoan Group
CITIC Group logo
|CITIC Guoan Corporation|
|Headquarters||Chaoyang District, Beijing, China|
|Revenue||CN¥93.527 billion (2015)|
|CN¥907 million (2015)|
|Profit||CN¥556 million (2015)|
|Total assets||CN¥157.980 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||CN¥14.565 billion (2015)|
|Footnotes / references
in a consolidated basis; equity and profit excluded minority interests; in Chinese Accounting Standards
|CITIC Guoan Group Co., Ltd.|
CITIC Guoan Group Co., Ltd. is a Chinese company. The company itself was founded by CITIC Group. (However, CITIC Group now owned just 20.95% stake).:124 CITIC Guoan Group is the largest shareholder of CITIC Guoan Information Industry (SZSE: 000839), CITIC Guoan Wine (SSE: 600084) and Global Tech Holdings (SEHK: 00143, SGX: G11).
CITIC Guoan Group was a wholly owned subsidiary of CITIC Group until 2014. The company had a net assets to total assets ratio of 0.00125 (around 1:799) in a consolidated financial statements as at 31 December 2013 (CN¥94 billion total assets to CN¥119 million equity).
In 2014, the company recapitalized, which several private capitals subscribed the increase. After the recapitalization, the stake of CITIC Guoan Group became one of the few assets of CITIC Group that was not injected to its listed subsidiary CITIC Limited. CITIC Group also disinvested CITIC Limited in 2015.
- "2015年年度报告" [2015 Annual Report]. CITIC Guoan Group (in Chinese). Shanghai Clearing House. 29 April 2016. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- "2013 Annual Report". CITIC Guoan Group (in Chinese). Shanghai Clearing House. 30 April 2014. Retrieved 19 November 2016.
- "信国安信息产业股份有限公司控股股东之母公司权益变动提示性公告" (PDF). CITIC Guoan Information Industry (in Chinese). Shenzhen Stock Exchange. 6 August 2014. Retrieved 19 November 2016.
- "北京国安俱乐部简介" [Brief summary of Beijing Guoan F.C.]. sports.sohu.com. 2011-04-09. Retrieved 2015-02-17.
- "全国市场主体信用信息公示系统(北京)" (in Chinese). 北京市工商行政管理局 (Beijing Administration for Industry and Commerce). Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- "COMPOSITE OFFER AND RESPONSE DOCUMENT RELATING TO THE UNCONDITIONAL MANDATORY CASH OFFER BY ALTUS INVESTMENTS LIMITED AND YICKO SECURITIES LIMITED FOR AND ON BEHALF OF ROAD SHINE DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED TO ACQUIRE ALL OF THE ISSUED SHARES OF GLOBAL TECH (HOLDINGS) LIMITED (OTHER THAN THOSE ALREADY OWNED BY THE OFFEROR AND PARTIES ACTING IN CONCERT WITH IT)" (PDF). Global Tech Holdings. 3 February 2016. Retrieved 19 November 2016.
- "2015 Annual Report" (PDF) (in Chinese). Bank of Shanghai. 23 September 2016. Retrieved 11 November 2016.