(Redirected from CITY)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up City or city in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A city is generally an urban settlement with a large population.
City or Cities may also refer to:
- City (Zürich), an area of the Altstadt district of Zürich, Switzerland
- City, Vale of Glamorgan, a village in the Vale of Glamorgan, Wales
- City, Powys, a hamlet in Powys, Wales, in the United Kingdom
- City, Australian Capital Territory, the central business district of Canberra, Australia
- City of London, the historic core and chief financial district of London, more usually termed "The City" but sometimes written on maps as "City"
- City (novel), a 1952 novel by Clifford D. Simak
- City (magazine), a Finnish magazine
- City: Magazine International, a former French magazine
- City (newspaper), an Italian free daily newspaper
- City Newspaper, a free alternative weekly in Rochester, New York, USA
- "The City" (short story), a short story by Ray Bradbury
- Al-Balad (“The City”), the ninetieth sura of the Qur’an
- City (manga), a 2016 Japanese manga series by Keiichi Arawi
- City (journal), a journal of urban trends, culture, theory, policy and action
- Cities (journal), a journal of current and historical urban development and management
- City (band), a German rock band
- The City (band), an American alternative rock band of the 1980s
- City (Client album), 2004
- City (Jane Siberry album), 2001
- City (Strapping Young Lad album), 1997
- City (Chengshi) Chinese album by Deserts Chang 2009
- Cities (Anberlin album), 2007
- Cities (The Cat Empire album), 2006
- "City", a song by Hollywood Undead from Swan Songs
- "Cities", a 2014 song by Nat & Alex Wolff
- "Cities", a song by Beck for the video game Sound Shapes
- "City", a song by Sara Bareilles from Little Voice
- "Cities" (Talking Heads song), a 1980 song later covered by Phish in their 1997 live album Slip Stitch and Pass)
- City (TV series), a 1990 TV series starring Valerie Harper
- Citytv, a Canadian television network owned and operated by Rogers Communications previously named City
- CITY-DT, a Toronto television station owned-and-operated by Rogers Media
- City (artwork), a 1972 piece of earth art by Michael Heizer located in the U.S. state of Nevada
- City (typeface), a slab-serif typeface designed by Georg Trump
- City of Cambridge Rowing Club, nicknamed "City", based in Cambridge, England, in the United Kingdom
- Honda City, a car
- Manchester City F.C.
- Bristol City F.C.
- Coventry City F.C.
- Norwich City F.C.
- City Interactive
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title City.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.