Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up civ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Civ or CIV may refer to:
- CIV (band), a punk rock music band
- Civ (imprint), an imprint of VDM Publishing devoted to the reproduction of Wikipedia content
- CIV (rail travel), International Convention for the transportation of Passengers (French: Convention Internationale pour le transport des Voyageurs)
- 104 (number) in Roman numerals
- "Caritas in Veritate", Pope Benedict XVI's social encyclical
- Civilization (1980 board game)
- Civilization (series) or Civ, a series of computer games
- Critical ionization velocity, a plasma phenomenon in physics
- Ivory Coast (officially Côte d'Ivoire), a country in West Africa
- Corona inception voltage, see corona discharge
- City of London Imperial Volunteers, a British corps of volunteers during the Second Boer War
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CIV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.