From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up civ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Civ or CIV may refer to:
- CIV (band), a punk rock music band
- Civ (imprint), an imprint of VDM Publishing devoted to the reproduction of Wikipedia content
- CIV (rail travel), the International Conditions of Sale, for European railway tickets
- 104 (number) in Roman numerals
- "Caritas in Veritate", Pope Benedict XVI's social encyclical
- Civilization (board game)
- Civilization (series) or Civ, a series of computer games
- Critical ionization velocity, a plasma phenomenon in physics
- Ivory Coast (officially Côte d'Ivoire), a country in West Africa.
- Corona inception voltage, see corona discharge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CIV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.