This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Distributor(s)||Independent Label Collective|
|Genre||Hard rock, indie rock, heavy metal, alternative rock, emo, punk rock, hip hop|
|Country of origin||U.S.|
CI Records is an independent record label in Lancaster, Pennsylvania owned by Jeremy Weiss. Originally created to distribute the releases of his band, Stand Up, an early 1990s melodic hardcore band, CI expanded to include releases from bands such as Submachine, Vision, Violent Society, Serpico, and Muddfoot. Weiss also operates a physical record store under the same name in Lancaster.
Albums by Jeff Caudill, Sense Field, The Juliana Theory and Jonah Matranga's (of Far, New End Original, Gratitude, and Onelinedrawing) followed after the initial success. Notable artists to sign with CI have included Texas In July, The Pink Spiders, Once Nothing, Sadaharu, Fire Deuce (The side project of Coheed and Cambria's Travis Stever), Albert React, and Movies with Heroes. CI Records is also the homebase of the Launch Music Conference, held annually in Lancaster.
- Albert React
- An Early Ending
- August Burns Red (Active, on SharpTone Records)
- Carousel Kings (Active, on Victory Records)
- Circus Circus
- Fire Deuce
- Jeff Caudill
- Hoping for the Better
- The Juliana Theory (disbanded, one member playing solo)
- Movies with Heroes
- Once Nothing (Active, unsigned)
- The Pavers
- The Pink Spiders
- Que Sera
- Running from Dharma
- Sense Field
- Stand Up
- Three Steps Up
- Texas In July (disbanded)
- Time Has Come
- Cancerous Reagans
- Violent Society
- The Memory
- Where the Ocean Meets the Sky
- "CI Records [dot com]". Internet Archive Wayback Machine. 18 July 2010. Archived from the original on 18 July 2010. Retrieved 25 June 2018.
- CI Records celebrates return to downtown. Lancaster Online, January 6, 2008.
- In Support Of The Art: Jeremy Weiss (CI Records). Modern Vinyl, April 29, 2016.