Jump to navigation Jump to search
CJ or similar may refer to:
- BA CityFlyer (IATA airline designator)
- China Northern Airlines (IATA airline designator)
- CJ Corporation (also known as Cheil Jedang), a South Korean corporation
For people named C.J., see C. J. (given name)
- The Classical Journal (Journal of the Classical Association of the Middle West and South)
- The Courier-Journal, a newspaper in Louisville, Kentucky
In science and technology
- Cangjie input method, a system by which Chinese characters may be entered into a computer using a standard keyboard
- Centijoule, an SI unit of energy equal to 10−2 J
- Jeep CJ (Civilian Jeep) series, a military-based off-road vehicle
- Cessna CitationJet, a line of business jets by Cessna Aircraft Company
- Congregation of Jesus or Congregatio Jesu, a Catholic congregation
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CJ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.