|Branding||AM 700 The Light|
|First air date||June 29, 2015|
|Power||50 kWs daytime
20 kWs nighttime
|Callsign meaning||Christ Jesus LIght|
|Owner||Touch Canada Broadcasting|
|Website||The Light website|
CJLI (AM 700, The Light) is a Canadian radio station, that broadcasts a Christian radio format at 700 kHz/AM in Calgary, Alberta. The station is licensed to broadcast at 50,000 watts during the day and 20,000 watts at night, with additional restrictions to protect Class A clear-channel stations WLW in Cincinnati, Ohio and KBYR in Anchorage, Alaska.
Owned by Touch Canada Broadcasting, the station received CRTC approval on April 24, 2009. The station planned to broadcast from a transmitter site from the Black Diamond area southwest of Calgary, but was unable to secure a site, due to local opposition. In November 2013, the station acquired a site north of Black Diamond, in hopes of broadcasting from there.
On June 29, 2015, Touch Canada Broadcasting launched CJLI, branded as AM 700, The Light. 
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2009-222, Christian music AM radio station, CRTC, April 24, 2009
- Okotoks Western Wheel: "Tower development revisited", November 27, 2013.
- CJLI The Light at 700 AM Launches in Calgary on June 29, 2015, airchecker.ca, July 3, 2015
- CJLI history - Canadian Communications Foundation
- Query the REC's Canadian station database for CJLI
|This article about a radio station in Alberta is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|