Santa Barbara, California
|Headquarters||Santa Barbara, California|
|Mayuresh Kshetramade, President|
CJ Affiliate (formerly Commission Junction) is an online advertising company owned by Publicis Groupe operating in the affiliate marketing industry, which operates worldwide. The corporate headquarters is in Santa Barbara, California, and there are offices in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, New York, NY San Francisco, CA Westlake Village, CA and Westborough, MA in the US, and in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, India, and South Africa.
beFree, Inc. / Value-click, Inc.
Former Commission Junction competitor beFree, Inc. was acquired by Value-click, Inc. in 2002, before Commission Junction. beFree was gradually phased out in favor of Commission Junction. On February 3, 2014 Value-click, Inc. announced it has changed its name to Conversant, Inc., bringing former Value-click, Inc. companies Commission Junction, Dotomi, Greystripe, Mediaplex, and Value-click Media under one name. Conversant was bought by Alliance Data in 2014. Commission Junction continues to be known as CJ Affiliate.
- "Contact page". Archived from the original on 2011-09-09. Retrieved September 8, 2011.
- Internet Retailer (March 11, 2002),Value-click and beFree to Merge Archived 2007-09-27 at the Wayback Machine, Internet Retailer, retrieved May 27, 2007
- Rebecca Lieb (October 10, 2003), Value-click Snaps Up Commission Junction, Clickz.com News, retrieved May 27, 2007
- "Alliance Data to Acquire Conversant, Formerly ValueClick, for $2.3 Billion". AdvertisingAge. September 16, 2014.
- "Commission Junction: The Best Place For Affiliate Marketers". 2016-08-30. Retrieved 2016-09-13.