|Location||Gillisonville, South Carolina|
|Course(s)||Congaree Golf Club|
|Length||7,685 yards (7,027 m)|
|Tournament record score|
|Aggregate||263 Rory McIlroy (2021)|
|To par||−25 as above|
The CJ Cup is a professional golf tournament on the PGA Tour. The tournament was played for the first time in October 2017 at the start of the 2017–18 season, and is sponsored by CJ Group. The first three editions were played at the Nine Bridges Golf Club on Jeju Island, South Korea. In 2020, the tournament was moved to Shadow Creek Golf Course in North Las Vegas, Nevada as part of a Las Vegas Swing in October; the move was due to COVID-19 pandemic travel restrictions. In 2021, plans to return to South Korea were abandoned with the tournament remaining in the Las Vegas area, but moving to The Summit Club in Summerlin. For 2022, the event will be held in the Savannah, Georgia metropolitan region, at Congaree Golf Club in Gillisonville, South Carolina.
- Top 60 available players from the previous season's final FedEx Cup standings
- Winners of the KPGA Championship and Genesis Championship on the Korean Tour
- Top 3 available players from the Korean Tour order of merit
- Top available player from the Asian Tour order of merit
- Top available Korean player from the Asian Tour order of merit
- Top next 3 available Korean players from the Official World Golf Ranking
- 8 sponsor exemptions:
- 5 restricted to PGA Tour members
- 1 to the winner of a Korean amateur qualifier
- 2 unrestricted
|Year||Winner||Score||To par||Margin of
|CJ Cup in South Carolina|
|CJ Cup at Summit|
|2021||Rory McIlroy||263||−25||1 stroke||Collin Morikawa||The Summit Club, Las Vegas|
|CJ Cup at Shadow Creek|
|2020||Jason Kokrak||268||−20||2 strokes||Xander Schauffele||Shadow Creek, Las Vegas|
|CJ Cup at Nine Bridges|
|2019||Justin Thomas (2)||268||−20||2 strokes||Danny Lee||Nine Bridges, Jeju Island|
|2018||Brooks Koepka||267||−21||4 strokes||Gary Woodland||Nine Bridges, Jeju Island|
|2017||Justin Thomas||279||−9||Playoff||Marc Leishman||Nine Bridges, Jeju Island|
- "Nine Bridges on Jeju Island to host Korea's first PGA TOUR tournament". PGA Tour. April 12, 2017.
- Romine, Brentley (August 24, 2020). "CJ Cup to be contested this fall in Las Vegas, not South Korea". Golf Channel. Retrieved August 25, 2020.
- Yoo Jee-ho (October 18, 2020). "PGA tournament CJ Cup to return to S. Korea in 2021". Yonhap News Agency. Retrieved September 28, 2021.
- Ferguson, Doug (August 25, 2021). "PGA Tour still planning for Japan event, but sources say China event will be canceled". Golf Channel. Retrieved September 28, 2021.
- "The CJ Cup at Nine Bridges' Exemption Eligibility Revealed". CJ Cup. July 10, 2017.
- "Inside the Field: The CJ Cup at Nine Bridges". PGA Tour. October 11, 2019. Retrieved October 19, 2020.
- "Inside the Field: The CJ Cup at Shadow Creek". PGA Tour. October 9, 2020. Retrieved October 19, 2020.