|Headquarters||545 Grand Avenue East
Chatham, Ontario, Canada
|Service area||Chatham-Kent, Ontario|
|Service type||Urban area, interurban|
|Routes||4 urban, 3 interurban|
There are four local bus routes within the urban boundaries of the old City of Chatham, providing services every 30 minutes Monday through Saturday. For rail passengers, bus route 3 stops nearest the VIA Rail station, at the intersection of Park Avenue West and Pine Street.
CK Transit also provides bus service to outlying communities in Chatham-Kent. In October 2007, Route A, linking Chatham, Wallaceburg and Dresden, with four trips Monday through Saturday, was introduced.
Chatham Specialized Transit Service is a personalized curb-to-curb transportation service for persons who are unable to board the Chatham Conventional public transit system.
Chatham-Kent also has intercity bus services, with Greyhound Canada services to and from Windsor, London and Toronto, and through Detroit, Michigan to Chicago, Illinois. These services stop at Thamesville, Chatham and Tilbury.
City transit routes
- 1 (Blue) - Downtown to St. Clair College via Grand Avenue, McNaughton Avenue, and Sheldon Avenue
- 2 (Red) - Downtown to North Maple Mall via St. Clair Street, McHenry Road, and Grand Avenue
- 3 (Green) - Downtown to Indian Creek Road via Sass Road, John Street, and Tweedsmuir Avenue
- 4 (Orange) - Downtown to Park Avenue via King Street, Richmond Street, and Lacroix Street
- A - Chatham-Wallaceburg-Dresden
- C - Chatham-Blenheim-Ridgetown
- D - Chatham-Tilbury-Merlin
|This article related to bus transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|