CMAS may stand for:
- CMAS* SCUBA Diver, a diving certification
- Commercial Mobile Alert System, a system for distributing emergency alerts to mobile devices
- Confédération Mondiale des Activités Subaquatiques, the international umbrella organization for underwater sports, both competitive (e.g. freediving, underwater hockey) and recreational (e.g. scuba diving, snorkelling)
- Country music awards (disambiguation)
- Cytidine monophosphate N-acetylneuraminic acid synthetase, a human enzyme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CMAS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.