Jump to navigation Jump to search
CMD may refer to:
- CMD is commonly used to mean "command":
- Color-magnitude diagram, a form of Hertzsprung–Russell diagram
- Camden Road railway station, London, England, National Rail code
- Catastrophe à moyens dépassé, "disaster without sufficient rescue means" in French
- Center for Media and Democracy, US
- Center for Molecular Design, Janssen Pharmaceutica
- Congenital muscular dystrophy
- Coleg Meirion-Dwyfor, a college in Gwynedd, Wales
- Craniomandibular dysfunction
- Creative Micro Designs, a computer hardware company
- C.M.D. or Cmd, a Command paper, published by the UK government
- Cable Mágico Deportes, a Peruvian TV network
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CMD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.