From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CMD may refer to:
- CMD is commonly used to mean "command":
- Canis Major Dwarf, a small galaxy orbiting the Milky Way
- Color-magnitude diagram, a scatter-graph of stars used by astronomers
- Camden Road railway station, a station in London, England (National Rail code: CMD)
- Catastrophe à moyens dépassé, a French phrase meaning "disaster without sufficient rescue means"
- Center for Media and Democracy, an American nonprofit liberal watchdog group
- Center for Molecular Design, Janssen Pharmaceutica
- Chairman and managing director, a managing director who is also the chairman of the same company
- Cincinnati Mighty Ducks, an American ice hockey team
- Congenital muscular dystrophy, a form of muscular dystrophy that is present from birth
- Coleg Meirion-Dwyfor, a college in Gwynedd, Wales
- Craniomandibular dysfunction
- Creative Micro Designs, a computer hardware company
- C.M.D. or Cmd, a Command paper, published by the UK government
- Cable Mágico Deportes, a Peruvian TV network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CMD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.