Jump to navigation Jump to search
CMD may refer to:
- CMD.EXE, command prompt on the OS/2 and Windows NT families of operating systems
- CMD file (CP/M), the filename extension used by executable programs
- Camden Road railway station, London, England, National Rail code
- Center for Media and Democracy, left-wing nonprofit organization in U.S.
- Coleg Meirion-Dwyfor, a college in Gwynedd, Wales
- Congenital muscular dystrophy
- Color-magnitude diagram, a plot of brightness against colour for a group of stars
- Creative Micro Designs, a computer hardware company
- Lakas–CMD, Lakas–Christian Muslim Democrats, a center-right political party in the Philippines
- Catastrophe à moyens dépassé, "disaster without sufficient rescue means" in French
- Craniomandibular dysfunction
- C.M.D. or Cmd, a Command paper, published by the UK government
- Cable Mágico Deportes, a Peruvian TV network
- Center for Molecular Design, Janssen Pharmaceutica
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CMD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.