CMR can refer to:
- Cash Money Records, an American record label and a subsidiary of Universal Music Group
- California Management Review, a management research journal published by the University of California
- Century Media Records, an independent rock and roll record label
- Chennai Metro Rail, a commuter light rail system in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Canadian Multicultural Radio or CJSA-FM (CMR Diversity FM 101.3), a Toronto radio station
- CMR, also known as CMCR (the Centre de montage et de récupération), a French motorcycle manufacturer
- Country Music Radio, a defunct European radio station
- Cross Movement Records, Christian hip-hop record label
- Cargo Movement Requirement, a kind of document used to convey information about cargo that is being transported via road trucks.
- CMR Falabella, acronymous of Crédito Multi-Rotativo Falabella (Falabella Multi-Rotative Credit), a credit card emitted in Chile, Argentina, Peru and Colombia by the Falabella Group
- Continuous Mutual Reporting
- Carcinogenic, Mutagenic or toxic to Reproduction (CMR substances), a concept in the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals law of the European Union
- Civil-military relations, the relationship between civil society and the military organization established to protect it
- Chad, Matt & Rob, a group of filmmakers known for their prank videos and Choose Your Own Adventure style short films that blend comedy with horror, adventure and sci-fi.
Laws and treaties
- CMR Convention, from the French Convention relative au contrat de transport international de marchandises par route. In English, the United Nations Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road
- Code of Massachusetts Regulations, a compilation of regulations adopted by government agencies in Massachusetts, United States
- Canadian Mounted Rifles, a designation of several cavalry and infantry units in the Boer War and the World War I
- Cathy McMorris Rodgers (b. 1969), an American politician from Washington state
- Charles Marion Russell (1864-1926), artist from Great Falls, Montana
- CMR, a country code for Cameroon
- CMR, a code for Colmar Airport, an airport near Colmar, Haut-Rhin department, France
- CMR, in US military addresses stands for Community Mail Room
- Congregation of the Mother of the Redeemer, a Vietnamese Roman Catholic religious order
Schools and research facilities
- Charles M. Russell High School, a secondary school in Great Falls, Montana
- Chemistry and Metallurgy Research Facility, a nuclear facility at Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Le Collège militaire royal de Saint-Jean, a military academy in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec
Science and technology
- Carbon-13 NMR, the application of NMR spectroscopy to carbon-13
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging, the use of MRI for assessing the function and structure of the heart and cardiovascular system
- Clinical Microbiology Reviews an academic journal covering microbiology and immunology
- Colossal magnetoresistance, an electrical phenomenon
- Common-mode rejection ratio, a measure of the capability of an instrument to reject a signal that is common to both input leads
- Company Minimum Reserve or CMR, the minimum fuel required at touch-down by an aviation company for a particular aircraft model in its fleet.
- Clear motion rate, an LCD screen technology used by Samsung to display of fast-moving images
- Colin McRae Rally, a racing game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CMR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.