From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CMT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CMT may refer to:
- California mastitis test, a simple cow-side indicator of the somatic cell count of milk
- Certified Massage Therapist
- Cervical motion tenderness, a sign of pelvic inflammatory disease
- Charcot–Marie–Tooth disease, a group of disorders of the peripheral nervous system
- Chemically modified tetracyclines, a type of tetracycline antibiotics
- Combat Medical Technician
- Canal Maximo Televisión, a defunct Venezuelan regional network
- Castilla-La Mancha TV, a Spanish regional channel
- CMT (U.S. TV channel), a U.S. cable television channel
- CMT (Canadian TV channel), a Canadian country music television channel
Science and technology
- Mercury cadmium telluride (cadmium mercury telluride)
- Clustered multi-thread, an architecture used by AMD in its CPUs
- Composable Memory Transactions
- Chip-level multithreading, a form of simultaneous multithreading
- Container Managed Transactions, see Enterprise JavaBeans
- Cold Metal Transfer, a low heat input welding technique
- California Musical Theatre, a nonprofit arts organization in Sacramento, California
- Cambridge Mathematical Tripos, a mathematics course at the University of Cambridge
- Carrier Mortar Tracked, a self-propelled mortar system developed in India
- Chartered Market Technician, a professional designation that confirms proficiency in technical analysis of the financial markets.
- Compulsory Military Training
- Confédération Mondiale du Travail or World Confederation of Labour, an international confederation of trade unions
- Connecticut Mastery Test, a test administered to students in grades 3 through 8
- Constant-maturity treasury
- Culturally modified tree, the modification of a tree by indigenous people as part of their tradition
- Chaconia Medal, one of the Orders, decorations, and medals of Trinidad and Tobago
- CMT Holiday Exhibition, a large tourism and leisure trade fair held in Stuttgart.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CMT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.