Jump to navigation Jump to search
CNAP may refer to:
- Cnap Twt, a disused quarry that is a Site of Special Scientific Interest in the Vale of Glamorgan, south Wales
- Calling Name Presentation (CNAP), functionality on phone networks to provide the name identification of the calling party.
- Centre national des arts plastiques (CNAP), a French institution that supports the visual arts
- Clann na Poblachta (CnaP), a defunct Irish republican political party
- Colorado Natural Areas Program, a statewide program to protect threatened and endangered species
- Continuous noninvasive arterial pressure (CNAP), method of measuring arterial blood pressure in real-time
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CNAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.