From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CNAP may refer to:
- Cnap Twt, a disused quarry that is a Site of Special Scientific Interest in the Vale of Glamorgan, south Wales
- Calling Name Presentation (CNAP), functionality on phone networks to provide the name identification of the calling party.
- Centre national des arts plastiques (CNAP), a French institution that supports the visual arts
- Clann na Poblachta (CnaP), a defunct Irish republican political party
- Colorado Natural Areas Program, a statewide program to protect threatened and endangered species
- Continuous noninvasive arterial pressure (CNAP), method of measuring arterial blood pressure in real-time
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CNAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.