This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Owned by||Network 18|
|Picture format||4:3 (576i, SDTV, 1080i, HDTV)|
|Slogan||Profit from it (SD)
The future of business news (HD)
|Airtel Digital TV||379|
CNBC TV18 Prime HD
Having launched on 26 October 2011, this is CNBC TV18's premium service and the first business channel in India to have a HD channel. It features business news and stock market updates around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is also India's first business channel to keep graphics all the time (others need to cut down the bar at the bottom of the screen during ad breaks). Viewers can watch live at channel 381 (Hathway Digital), channel 76 (Dish TV), channel 320 (Airtel DTH) and streaming online.
The bars of this channel are like this:
- Top of the screen - 3 stock indexes
- Right of the screen - indexes, top gainer and top loser
- Bottom of the screen - share prices (down) and business news (top). The top will be share prices weekdays.
- "Official twitter handle of CNBC TV18 News". twitter.com. Retrieved 19 July 2017.
- "Network18 launches new HD channel: CNBC-TV18 Prime HD". Moneycontrol. Retrieved 19 July 2017.
- "CNBC-TV18 Prime HD". Retrieved 19 July 2017.
- "CNBC TV18 PRIME HD". In.com. Retrieved 19 July 2017.
|This article about mass media in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|