|Owned by||Middle East Business News (franchisee)|
|Picture format||4:3 (576i, SDTV)|
|Broadcast area||Arab World|
|Headquarters||Dubai, UAE in the Dubai Media City|
|Sister channel(s)||CNBC Europe
|Free to Air||Badr4 at 26°E & Nilesat at 7°W|
CNBC Arabiya's daily program schedule features the region's business news summary, including regional stock market summary, regional corporate news, news about women in business, news about green businesses, and personal finance. It also includes developments from Europe and America, concentrating on how they affect the Middle East.
It is the only business-focused channel that delivers live regional market data in the Middle East market, providing both a ticker and analytical reporting. The channel also offers an interactive website at cnbcarabia.com.
CNBC Arabiya's broadcast facilities are based at Dubai Media City in the United Arab Emirates. There are additional bureaus in Abu Dhabi, Jeddah, Riyadh, Cairo, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar. In addition, the channel has correspondents reporting from London and Singapore, the headquarters of the main European and Asian channel of CNBC. In Bahrain, CNBC Arabiya shared the same bureau with CNBC Europe and both located in Manama, the capital city of Bahrain. Since that, CNBC Arabiya now offering the Arabian market reports in dual languages, Arabic and English for the European channel.
Network Weekdays (Mon-Fri, Asia and Europe) (Sat-Thus, Arabiya) Programming
The CNBC Arabiya schedule contains regular weekday programming:
- Wrap-up of worldwide markets, aired in late morning
- Market prices for Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar openings, aired in the morning
- Market prices for Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar closings, aired in late afternoons
- United States Opening Buzz and European Market update, aired at 1530 CET
- Review of the business day in the Middle East/Europe, aired in the evenings
- Talk shows, aired in the evenings
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to CNBC Arabiya.|
- Official Site (in Arabic) (in English)
- Interview with Mohamed AbdelRahman from CNBC Arabia (in English)
- Company profile (in English)