Jump to navigation Jump to search
CNC or cnc may refer to:
- Cadet Nurse Corps, an American World War II program to train nurses
- Civil Nuclear Constabulary, a UK police force that guards nuclear installations
- Cantabrian Nationalist Council, a nationalist/left-wing party in Cantabria, Spain
- Chariton Municipal Airport, Iowa, USA (IATA code: CNC)
- Currently Non Collectable, where the U.S. Internal Revenue Service cannot collect someone's back taxes etc.
- Le Centre national du cinéma et de l'image animée or CNC, an agency of the French Ministry of Culture
- China Netcom, a Chinese telecommunications provider
- China Xinhua News Network Corporation, 24-hour television news channel based in China, aimed at a foreign audience
- C&C Group plc, a consumer goods group based in Ireland
- Community Newspaper Company, a chain of newspapers in Massachusetts
- Controlled Not Classified, term used in the pharmaceutical and the semiconductor industries about rooms that are not classified clean rooms but controlled with respect to particles, access etc.
- Cancer (constellation), astronomical constellation abbreviation "Cnc", as standardized by the International Astronomical Union
- Centre National de la Cinématographie, a publicly owned, French establishment, with legal and financial autonomy
- Centre for Neuroscience and Cell Biology, a bioscience and biomedicine research institute of the University of Coimbra, in Coimbra, Portugal
- Ceylon National Congress, a former political party in Ceylon (Sri Lanka).
- City Nature Challenge, an global, urban bioblitz competition
- Colegio Nacional de la Capital, a public high school in Asuncion, Paraguay.
- College of New Caledonia, a post-secondary educational institution that serves the residents of the Central Interior of British Columbia
- Computer numerical control, a computer controller that reads instructions and drives a machine tool
- - Computerized numerical control, synonym of above
- Configurable Network Computing, a JD Edwards's client-server architecture and methodology that implements its highly-scalable software
- National Congress of the Canaries, known in Spanish as Congreso Nacional de Canarias
- Stewart Haas Racing, formerly Haas CNC Racing, a NASCAR team owned by Tony Stewart and Haas Automation
- Chippewa Nature Center, a private non-profit educational facility in Midland, Michigan
- Cognitively normal controls, abbreviation used in research, mainly in neurological and psychological articles
- Command & Conquer, a real-time strategy video game series
- Coagulase-negative cocci, such as Staphylococcus xylosus
- Consensual Non-Consent, interaction in sado-masochism
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CNC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.