From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CNC or cnc may refer to:
- Cadet Nurse Corps, an American World War II program to train nurses
- Civil Nuclear Constabulary, a United Kingdom police force responsible for providing security at civil nuclear installations
- Cantabrian Nationalist Council, a political party in the Spanish province of Cantabria with a nationalist and left-wing ideology
- Chariton Municipal Airport, which has the IATA code "CNC", an airport Chariton, Iowa
- Currently Non Collectable, a condition where the United States Internal Revenue Service determines a taxpayer has insufficient assets to be able to collect back taxes and penalties from them.
- China Netcom, a Chinese telecommunications provider
- China Xinhua News Network Corporation, 24-hour television news channel based in China, aimed at a foreign audience
- C&C Group plc, a consumer goods group based in Ireland
- Community Newspaper Company, a chain of newspapers in Massachusetts
- Controlled Not Classified, term used in the pharmaceutical and the semiconductor industries about rooms that are not classified clean rooms but controlled with respect to particles, access etc.
- Cancer (constellation), astronomical constellation abbreviation "Cnc", as standardized by the International Astronomical Union
- Centre National de la Cinématographie, a publicly owned, French establishment, with legal and financial autonomy
- Centre for Neuroscience and Cell Biology, a bioscience and biomedicine research institute of the University of Coimbra, in Coimbra, Portugal
- Colegio Nacional de la Capital, a public high school in Asuncion, Paraguay.
- College of New Caledonia, a post-secondary educational institution that serves the residents of the Central Interior of British Columbia
- Computer numerical control, a computer controller that reads instructions and drives a machine tool
- - Computerized numerical control, synonym of above
- Configurable Network Computing, a JD Edwards's client-server architecture and methodology that implements its highly-scalable software
- National Congress of the Canaries, known in Spanish as Congreso Nacional de Canarias
- Stewart Haas Racing, formerly Haas CNC Racing, a NASCAR team owned by Tony Stewart and Haas Automation
- Chippewa Nature Center, a private non-profit educational facility in Midland, Michigan
- Cognitively normal controls, abbreviation used in research, mainly in neurological and psychological articles
- Command & Conquer, a real-time strategy video game series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CNC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.