|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Revenue||US$ 27.36 billion (2017)|
|US$ 1.62 billion (2017)|
|US$ 313 million (2017)|
|Total assets||US$ 48.28 billion (2017)|
|Total equity||US$ 4.40 billion (2017)|
Number of employees
Footnotes / references|
CNH Industrial N.V. is one of the world's largest capital goods companies, registered in the Netherlands with corporate offices in London. It is financially controlled by the Italian investment company Exor, which belongs to the Agnelli family. Through its various businesses, CNH Industrial designs, produces, and sells agricultural equipment and construction equipment (Case and New Holland brand families), trucks, commercial vehicles, buses, and special vehicles (Iveco), in addition to powertrains for industrial and marine applications (FPT Industrial). Present in all major markets worldwide, CNH Industrial is focused on expanding its presence in high-growth markets, including through joint ventures. CNH Industrial currently employs nearly 63,000 people in 180 countries around the world. They operate with 64 manufacturing plants and have 49 centres for research and development.
Fiat Industrial N.V., a global leader in the capital goods sector, was created on January 1, 2011 through the demerger of CNH, Iveco and FPT Industrial from Fiat Group. However subsequently FPT Industrial was taken over/merged into CNH.
- Case IH
- Case Construction Equipment
- New Holland Agriculture
- New Holland Construction
- Iveco Bus
- Heuliez Bus
- Iveco Defence Vehicles
- FPT Industrial
- "Global 2000: #765 CNH Industria". Forbes. Retrieved 7 March 2017.
- "US SEC: Form 20-F CNH Industrial N.V." U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Retrieved March 8, 2018.
- "CNH Industrial - Board of Directors". www.cnhindustrial.com.
- "International Agreements". CNH Industrial. 2012-12-31. Retrieved 2015-07-02.
- "CNH Industrial - Who We Are". www.cnhindustrial.com. Retrieved 2016-12-01.