|Revenue||US$27.4 billion (2017)|
|US$1.62 billion (2017)|
|US$313 million (2017)|
|Total assets||US$48.28 billion (2017)|
|Total equity||US$4.40 billion (2017)|
|Owner||Exor (26.89% and voting 41.68%)|
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references|
CNH Industrial N.V. is one of the world's largest capital goods companies, registered in the Netherlands with corporate offices in London. It is financially controlled by the investment company Exor, which in turn is controlled by the Agnelli family. The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and on Borsa Italiana: it is a constituent of the FTSE MIB index. Through its various businesses, CNH Industrial designs, produces, and sells agricultural equipment and construction equipment (Case and New Holland brand families), trucks, commercial vehicles, buses, and special vehicles (Iveco), in addition to powertrains for industrial and marine applications (FPT Industrial). Present in all major markets worldwide, CNH Industrial is focused on expanding its presence in high-growth markets, including through joint ventures. CNH Industrial currently employs more than 63,000 people in 66 manufacturing plants and 53 research and development centers. The company operates across 180 countries.
In 2011 Fiat Industrial was formed following the demerger of the activities of Iveco, CNH Global N.V. and FPT Industrial from Fiat S.p.A.
In 2013 CNH Industrial was formed following the merger of Fiat Industrial and CNH Global N.V.
In 2014 the company entered into a new licensing agreement with Sumitomo (S.H.I.) Construction Machinery and completed acquisition of Miller-St. Nazianz, Inc.
In 2016 CNH Industrial acquired Kongskilde Agriculture and entered exclusive mini-excavator alliance with Hyundai Heavy Industries.
- Case Construction Equipment
- Case IH
- FPT Industrial
- Heuliez Bus
- Iveco Bus
- Iveco Defence Vehicles
- New Holland Agriculture
- New Holland Construction
- "Global 2000: No. 765 CNH Industria". Forbes. Retrieved 7 March 2017.
- "US SEC: Form 20-F CNH Industrial N.V." U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Retrieved 8 March 2018.
- "CNH Industrial – Board of Directors". cnhindustrial.com.
- "International Agreements". CNH Industrial. 31 December 2012. Archived from the original on 23 April 2015. Retrieved 2 July 2015.
- "CNH Industrial – Company Profile". cnhindustrial.com. Retrieved 6 November 2018.
- Official website
- Business data for CNH Industrial N.V.: