From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CNI is the abbreviation for a number of organizations and companies, including:
- Centro Nacional de Inteligencia, the Spanish secret service agency.
- Central Nacional de Informaciones, the (last) Chilean secret service agency during Pinochet's government
- Church of North India
- CityNews International, A Canadian International Newscast which airs on the Citytv stations (excluding Citytv Toronto) and on Toronto's News Station CablePulse24.
- Chickasaw Nation Industries, is a federally chartered corporation wholly owned by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Coalition for Networked Information, an organization of libraries, universities, publishers and telecommunications firms.
- Council for the National Interest, a political advocacy organization based in Washington, D.C.
- Colegio Nacional Iquitos, a Peruvian soccer team.
- Corpo della Nobiltà Italiana, the Italian nobility association.
- Communication Networks Institute, located at Dortmund University of Technology.
- Centre national des indépendants et paysans, a French political party.
- Corporación de Noticias e Información (News and Information Corporation), a news organization in Mexico (see XHTVM-TV)
It is also an abbreviation for:
- Calcineurin inhibitor, a class of immunosuppressive drug.
- Common Network Interface Ring
- Olfactory nerve, or Cranial nerve I
- Compiled Native Interface (previously called Cygnus Native Interface), a Java Native Interface equivalent for the GCJ compiler
- Critical National Infrastructure, the essential systems and services which allow society to continue to function, such as electricity and water supplies.
- Originally Certified NetWare Instructor, then subsequently (when UnixWare entered Novells product range) it became Certified Novell Instructor.
- Certificate of No Impediment: If you are planning on marrying overseas (not in the UK), you may be required to provide the local authorities with a certificate of no impediment (CNI) as evidence that you are single and free to marry.
- Iodine cyanide, which has the alternative chemical formula of CNI.
- Communications, Navigation and Identification (Aerospace).
- Consejo Nacional Indígena, councils in countries in the Americas for the rights of native people.
It is also used as a phonetically similar abbreviation in:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix