From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CNT may refer to:
- Central Nacional de Trabajadores (CNT), the National Workers' Central (Paraguay), a national trade union center in Paraguay
- Confederación Nacional del Trabajo (CNT-AIT), the National Confederation of Labor, a Spanish confederation of anarcho-syndicalist labor unions
- Confédération nationale du travail (CNT-F), the National Confederation of Labour, a French anarcho-syndicalist union
- Confédération Nigérienne du Travail, the Nigerien Confederation of Labour, a trade union federation in Niger
- Plenario Intersindical de Trabajadores - Convención Nacional de Trabajadores PIT-CNT, a national trade union center in Uruguay
Science and technology
- Carbon nanotube, an allotrope of carbon with a cylindrical nanostructure
- Classical nucleation theory
- Computer Network Technology Corporation, an enterprise acquired by McData in January 2005
- The Columbia Non-neutral Torus, a small stellarator at the Columbia University Plasma Physics Laboratory in New York City
- Central Nacional de Televisão (CNT), or Central National Television, a Brazilian television network in Curitiba/Paraná, Brazil
- CNT EP, the public telecommunications company in Ecuador
- Conglomerated National Television, a fictional television network in HD Universe of Grand Theft Auto series.
- Cantiere Navale Triestino (CNT), an Austro-Hungarian, later Italian, shipbuilding company founded in 1908 and renamed Cantieri Riuniti dell' Adriatico (CRDA) Monfalcone in 1929
- The Center for Neighborhood Technology, an American non-profit organization committed to sustainable development and livable urban communities
- C*nt, a swear word
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CNT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.