From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CNV may refer to:
- Chinese New Version, a Chinese language Bible translation
- Choroidal neovascularization in ophthalmology
- City of North Vancouver in British Columbia, as opposed to its surrounding District of North Vancouver
- Christelijk Nationaal Vakverbond in Dutch Trade Unions
- Copy number variation in genetics
- contingent negative variation in evoked potentials
- Cranial nerve V, also known as the trigeminal nerve
- Communication Non Violente, the French version of the acronnym NVC Non Violent Communication
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CNV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.