Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up COIN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
COIN or COINS may refer to:
- Civic Openness In Negotiations, collective bargaining practice
- Collaborative innovation network, innovative teams
- COIN (band) (often stylized COIN), an American indie pop band
- Community of interest network
- Combined Online Information System, a UK database containing HM Treasury's analysis of departmental spending
- ContextObjects in Spans (COinS), a specification for publishing OpenURL references in HTML
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title COIN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.