Collagen, type VI, alpha 5
|, collagen, type VI, alpha 5, COL29A1, VWA4, collagen type VI alpha 5, collagen type VI alpha 5 chain|
COL6A5 is a part of the Collagen VI gene family which produce collagen components for the Extracellular matrix of most connective tissues. In the human genome, part of the collagen VI family is located on chromosome 3q in order of COL6A4, COL6A5, COL6A6. Transcription of COL6A5 only occurs in skin, lung, testis, colon, and small intestine cells.
- GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000172752 - Ensembl, May 2017
- GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000091345 - Ensembl, May 2017
- "Human PubMed Reference:".
- "Mouse PubMed Reference:".
- Fitzgerald J, Holden P, Hansen U (2013). "The expanded collagen VI family: new chains and new questions". Connective Tissue Research. 54 (6): 345–50. doi:10.3109/03008207.2013.822865. PMC . PMID 23869615.
|This genetics article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|