(Redirected from COLA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cola is a type of soft drink.
Cola may also refer to:
- Columbia, South Carolina, nicknamed Cola Town
Arts and media
- "Cola" (Lana Del Rey song), 2012 song by Lana Del Rey
- "Cola" (CamelPhat & Elderbrook song), a 2017 song by CamelPhat & Elderbrook
- Cola (moth), a genus of moths of the family Noctuidae
- Cola (plant), the genus of plants from which the kola nut is harvested
- Collision avoidance (spacecraft), the process of preventing a spacecraft from colliding
- COLA (software architecture) or Combined Object Lambda Architecture, a system for experimenting with software design
- Cola (name), a surname and given name
- Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels, Roman Catholic cathedral in Los Angeles, California
- Cost-of-living adjustment, adjustment of salaries based on changes in a cost-of-living index
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.