(Redirected from COM)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up COM, com, or com' in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Com or COM may refer to:
- COM (hardware interface), a serial port interface on IBM PC-compatible computers
- COM file, or .com file, short for "command", a file extension for an executable file in MS-DOS
- .com, an Internet top-level domain, originally short for "commercial"
- Component Object Model, a Microsoft software interface technology
- Computer-on-module, a type of single-board computer
- COM (manga magazine)
- Common rail (electricity), a common path of currents in an electronic circuit, often for the ground
- Center-of-momentum frame
- Coma Berenices (constellation), standard astronomical abbreviation
- Comoros, ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code
- College of the Mainland, a community college in Texas City, Texas
- Collectivité d'outre-mer, a French overseas collectivity, or first-order administrative division
- Comair, an airline which was a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines by ICAO airline designator
- Concerned Officers Movement, anti-war organization
- Commander of the Order of Merit of the Police Forces, Canadian decoration post-nominal letters
- Either of two figures named Com in the Book of Mormon: an early Jaredite king, son of Coriantum; and a late Jaredite king
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Com.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.