This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The COM+ Alliance of Communicators for Sustainable Development (abbreviated COM+ Alliance or COM+) is a partnership of international organizations and communications professionals from diverse sectors committed to using communications to advance a vision of sustainable development that integrates its three pillars: economic, social and environmental.
By offering a platform to share expertise, develop best practice and create synergies, Com+ hopes to actively support creative and inspiring communications across the world.
The goal of Com+ is to provide resources for media, communications professionals, researchers, academics and civil society to learn and exchange ideas on issues pertaining to sustainable development communications.
COM+ has been awarded the worldwide communication of the International Assessment of Agricultural Science and Technology for Development (IAASTD).
- The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) World Service Trust
- Center for Applied Biodiversity Science (CABS) website, the scientific hub of Conservation International (CI)
- The Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research CGIAR
- Global Environment Facility (GEF)
- GlobeScan (website)
- The International Federation of Environmental Journalists (IFEJ) (website)
- Inter Press Service (IPS)
- IUCN - The World Conservation Union
- One Planet (website)
- Reuters Foundation (website)
- Southern Caucus of NGOs for Sustainable Development (website)
- Television Trust for the Environment TVE (website)
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- World Bank
- GREEN (website)
- GreenFacts (website)
- Thomson Foundation (website)
- Television for Education Asia Pacific (TVEAP) (website)
|This non-governmental organization-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|