CONEXPO-CON/AGG is a trade show for the construction industry that takes place every three years. CONEXPO-CON/AGG is a result of the merger of CONEXPO and CON/AGG in 1996. It is held at the Las Vegas Convention Center with the next show held March 10-14, 2020. The International Exposition for Power Transmission (IFPE) is held in conjunction with Conexpo-Con/Agg.
In 1909, the first CONEXPO was held in Columbus, Ohio, and the first CON/AGG was held in Detriot Michigan in 1928. In 1994 the two show merged, creating CONEXPO-CON/AGG. The first joint show was held in 1996 in Las Vegas, Nevada. CONEXPO-CON/AGG has gone on to become the western hemisphere's largest show for the construction and construction materials industries. 
The world’s first 3D-printed excavator and the new Tech Experience debuted at the 2017.show. A record 143 education sessions, grouped into 10 tracks, including a new Technology track.
2017 (March 7- 11, 2017) Show Statistics:
- Total attendance neared 128,000 for the week
- Almost half of all attendees serve in executive positions at their company
- 26,000 international attendees from 150 countries
- 130,000 industry professionals from over 150 different countries
- 2,800+ exhibitors
- 2.8 million-plus net sq. ft
- 150+ education sessions, certification programs and conferences
Products and Services
CONEXPO-CON/AGG is sponsored by:
- American Concrete Institute
- American Foundry Society
- American Highway Users Alliance
- American Road and Transportation Builders Association
- American Traffic Safety Services Association
- Association of Equipment Manufacturers
- Associated General Contractors of America
- National Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association
- National Utility Contractors Association
- Haycraft, William R. (2002). Yellow Steel: The Story of the Earthmoving Equipment Industry. University of Illinois Press. pp. 366–367. ISBN 0-2520-7104-2.
- "Conexpo-Con/Agg 2014 - The Trade show for construction and construction materials". Retrieved 2011-09-24.
- Miskelly, Matthew (2006). Trade Shows Worldwide. Cengage Gale. p. 1557. ISBN 0-7876-8968-8.
- "A glimpse of tradeshow history | Exhibit City News". www.exhibitcitynews.com. Retrieved 2017-04-25.
- "CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE Break Records in Las Vegas with 2.8+ Mil Net Sq. Ft. | TSNN Trade Show News". www.tsnn.com. Retrieved 2017-04-26.
- "Sales Soar at ConExpo-Con/AGG 2017". www.constructionequipmentguide.com. Retrieved 2017-03-31.
- "CONEXPO-CON/AGG Las Vegas" Rigging Trade Show
|This material-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|