2022 Kunming Biodiversity Conference
|United Nations Biodiversity Conference|
|Participants||Convention on Biological Diversity member countries|
The 2022 Kunming Conference of the Parties to the UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) was planned to be held in April 2022 in Kunming, China, but was put back, for a fourth time, to the third quarter of 2022, the talks secretariat said on March 29. It was originally scheduled to be held in October 2020, but was delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. In June 2022, the U.N. secretariat for the Convention on Biological Diversity and China’s environment ministry said in separate statements that the meeting will be held in December 2022 in Montreal, where the secretariat is based, though China would remain the president of the summit.
- Presented; Greenfield, produced by Madeleine Finlay with Patrick; Onuchukwu, the sound design was by Tony; Sanderson, and the executive producers were Max; Stephens, Danielle (2022-03-29). "COP15: is 2022 the year we save biodiversity?". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2022-03-30.
- "Guide to COP15". British Ecological Society. Retrieved 2022-03-30.
- "Press corner". European Commission - European Commission. Retrieved 2022-03-30.
- "Biodiversity summit in Kunming, China delayed for fourth time -organisers". Reuters. 2022-03-29. Retrieved 2022-06-14.
- "UN Biodiversity Conference (CBD COP 15) (Part 1)". IISD. Retrieved 30 March 2022.
- "Canada to host UN biodiversity summit after event moved from China over COVID-19 | Globalnews.ca". Global News. Retrieved 2022-06-21.