(Redirected from CP-6 (disambiguation))
CP6 or CP-6 may refer to:
- CP6 (satellite), a satellite operated by the California Polytechnic State University
- Honeywell CP-6, a version of the Universal Time-Sharing System developed by Honeywell and sold from 1975 through 1998
- CP6, a classification for athletes with cerebral palsy corresponding to T36
- CP6, a Network Rail definition of the time period 2019-2024 for the purposes of building railway infrastructure in Britain
- CP.6, Common Practice of Designs released by the IP Offices of the European Trade Mark and Design Network in 2016, representing a detailed guidance as to how different types of design features can be represented in Registered Design applications.
- CP6: an EEG electrode site according to the 10-20 system
- .срб, a top-level domain for Serbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.