From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CPC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CPC may refer to:
- Canadian Parachute Centre
- Canadian Paralympic Committee
- Center for Plant Conservation
- Climate Prediction Center
- Commission for the Prevention of Corruption of the Republic of Slovenia
- Congressional Progressive Caucus
- Consumer Protection Commission (Republic of China)
- Covenant Presbyterian Church
- Crisis pregnancy center
- Cumberland Presbyterian Church
- California Preparatory College, Redlands, California, U.S.
- Cogswell Polytechnical College, Sunnyvale, California, U.S.
- College Preparatory Center, by the Saudi Arabian Oil Company, Saudi Aramco
- Cascade Pacific Council, in Scouting in Oregon, U.S.
- Children's Psychiatric Center, in the High Point Schools, U.S.
- Certified Professional Coder. A certified medical coding credential awarded by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) upon passing a national recognized examination.
- Clinicopathologic Conference. A case study session of physicians who gather to discuss and learn from a particular patient scenario. Developed as a clinical diagnostics teaching/learning exercise at Massachusetts General Hospital in the early 1900s.
- Coalition of Rwandans Political Parties for Change
- Communist Party of Canada
- Communist Party of Canada (Marxist–Leninist)
- Communist Party of Chile, Partido Comunista de Chile
- Communist Party of China
- Communist Party of Cuba, Partido Comunista de Cuba
- Communist Party of Czechoslovakia
- Conservative Party of Canada
- Communist Party of Cyprus, a former name of the Progressive Party of Working People
- Congress for Progressive Change, Nigeria
- Canada Post Corporation, Canada Post
- Caspian Pipeline Consortium
- CPC Corporation, Taiwan
- Consolidated Pastoral Company, Australia
- Corn Products Company, later CPC International, acquired by Unilever
- CPC (A Premier Farnell Company)
Science and technology
- Chemical Products Production
- Calcined petroleum coke
- Cape Photographic Catalogue, a star catalogue
- Centrifugal partition chromatography, in countercurrent chromatography
- Cetylpyridinium chloride
- Choroid plexus cyst
- Chronology protection conjecture
- Circuit protective conductor, see earthing system
- Compound parabolic concentrator, see non-imaging optics
- Condensation particle counter
- Amstrad CPC, a home computer of the 1980s
- Cartesian Perceptual Compression
- Cost Per Click
- Custom PC, a magazine
- Component Pascal Collection, an open source collection of useful tools and libraries for the programming language Component Pascal
- Civil Procedure Code, 1908
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Community Patent Convention
- Cooperative Patent Classification, a patent classification jointly developed by the European Patent Office and the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Country of Particular Concern, to the U.S. State Department
- CP Air, by ICAO code
- Central Product Classification, a product classification for goods and services by the United Nations Statistical Commission
- Certificate of Professional Competence, qualifications for the UK transport and haulage industry
- California Pacific Conference, a U.S. college athletic conference
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CPC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.