Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up CPU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CPU is a computer's central processing unit.
CPU may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Computer case, sometimes called the central processing unit as a synecdoche
- Carboxypeptidase B2, a human enzyme
- Critical Patch Update, software updates in Oracle products such as Oracle Database and Java
- Caribbean Postal Union, an association of postal (post office) administrators in the Caribbean region
- Central Philippine University
- Central Policy Unit, a head advisory unit to the Chief Executive of Hong Kong
- Central Police University, a police academy in Taiwan
- China Pharmaceutical University
- Clark Public Utilities, a public electric and water utility located in Clark County, Washington
- Columbia Pacific University, former unaccredited distance learning school in California
- Commonwealth Press Union, an association of newspapers and news agencies
- Communist Party of Ukraine
- Computer Professionals' Union, an organization of information and technology professionals, practitioners, and workers in the Philippines
- Contract postal unit, any contracted affiliate of the U.S. Postal Service
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CPU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.