From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CQ may refer to:
- Northern Mariana Islands, as a FIPS Pub 10-4 or obsolete NATO digram
- CQ Amateur Radio
- CQ ham radio
- CQ Press, a US publisher in government and politics
- Congressional Quarterly, a US publishing company
- The Classical Quarterly
- CQ (call), in radio communications, a general call, to anyone who receives it
- CQ (film), a 2001 film
- Adobe Experience Manager, formerly CQ, a web content management system
- Cadit quaestio, Latin for "the question falls", in copy-editing means "has been checked"
- Carrier qualifications for modern US Navy carrier air operations
- Charge of Quarters, a military term
- Cissus quadrangularis, medicinal plant from the grape family
- Communication Quotient
- Conjunctive query
- Constellation Airlines, IATA airline designator
- Cultural Quotient
- La CQ, a Cartoon Network sitcom
- Norinco CQ
- Post-nominal letters for Knight of the National Order of Quebec
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CQ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.