CQA may refer to:
- CQA Four Mile Bridge, in Hot Springs County, Wyoming
- Caffeoylquinic acid, the name of various acids
- Certified Quality Auditor, a professional auditor certification
- Columbia Queer Alliance, a Columbia University student organization
- Community question-answering, in social information seeking
- Critical quality attributes, a term from pharmaceutical manufacturing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CQA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.