From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CQC (disambiguation))
CQC may refer to:
- Close Quarters Combat, a type of warfare
- Caiga Quien Caiga, an Argentine television show
- Custe o Que Custar, an Brazilian television show
- Care Quality Commission, a United Kingdom health and social care service regulator
- Catoctin Quaker Camp, a summer camp
- Centre for Quantum Computation, an alliance of quantum information research groups
- Central Queensland Aviation College's ICAO airline designator
- China Quality Certification Centre's China Compulsory Certificate safety mark
- Complete Quadratic Combination, see Seismic analysis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CQC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.