From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CRAC (disambiguation))
CRAC might refer to:
- The CRAC-II "Calculation of Reactor Accident Consequences" study.
- A castle, as in Krak des Chevaliers.
- A Computer Room Air Conditioner.
- Clube Recreativo e Atlético Catalano, a Brazilian football (soccer) club commonly known as CRAC
- Clube Recreativo Atlético Campoverdense, a Brazilian football (soccer) club commonly known as CRAC
- China Radio Association Amateur Radio Working Committee, Amateur Radio Club in China commonly known as CRAC
- Chisholm Residents Activity Club, a social club for residents of Chisholm College, which provides accommodation for students at La Trobe University
- Cholesterol recognition amino acid consensus sequence
- Crac, an 1981 Oscar-winning animated short film
- Calcium Release Activated Channels, ion channels in cell membrane
- Closed Reduction And Cast, an orthopaedic surgical procedure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CRAC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.