(Redirected from CREW)
|Look up crew in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crew is a group or class of people who work at a common activity.
Crew may also refer to:
- Crew's Hole, Bristol, an industrial area in east Bristol, England, near St George
- Crew, County Antrim, a townland in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Crew, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Commercial Real Estate Women
- Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
- Coherent Radiation Emission Weapon coined by Iain M. Banks. See Directed-energy weapon
- Concurrent Read Exclusive Write, an access model for Parallel Random Access Machine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.