Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up CRT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CRT may refer to:
- Capillary refill time, the rate at which blood refills empty capillaries
- Cognitive Retention Therapy, a dementia treatment
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy, a treatment for heart failure
- Corneal Refractive Therapy, in optometrics
- Certified Respiratory Therapist, a respiratory therapist who works under the direction of Registered respiratory therapists and Physicians
- Chemo-radiotherapy - a combination of chemotherapy and radiotherapy e.g. to treat cancer.
- Chinese remainder theorem, in mathematics
- Crystallographic restriction theorem, in mathematics
- Crater (constellation) (abbreviation), a constellation
- Cathode ray tube, a type of vacuum tube used for information displays (monitors or TVs) or oscilloscopes
- Computer monitor - acronym for a screen using Cathode Ray Tube technology, especially pre-LCD
- C runtime library, part of the C standard library for the C programming language
- SecureCRT, a telnet client by VanDyke Software, formerly CRT
- Certificate File - normally issued by CA, command example: openssl x509 -req -in liuyue_server.csr -signkey liuyue_server.key -out liuyue_server.crt
- Canal & River Trust, the charitable trust in charge of England and Wales' canal network
- Chongqing Rail Transit, a metro system in Chongqing, China
- Cross River Tram, in London, England, UK
- CRT Group, a transport company in Australia
- Chicago Rapid Transit Company, a defunct operator of the Chicago 'L'
- Canadian Railway Troops, a First World War military organization
- Charitable remainder trust
- Crisis response team, an emergency response team
- Cognitive Reflection Test, a three-item intelligence test by Shane Frederick focused on testing how rational people are
- Criterion-referenced test, a type of exam
- Claiming Rule Teams, a category of team in Grand Prix motorcycle racing
- Critical race theory, a school of social thought that applies critical theory to issues of race, law, and power
- Current reality tree (theory of constraints), in process management
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CRT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.