From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CRT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CRT may refer to:
- Capillary refill time, the rate at which blood refills empty capillaries
- Cognitive Retention Therapy, a dementia treatment
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy, a treatment for heart failure
- Corneal Refractive Therapy
- Certified Respiratory Therapist, a respiratory therapist who works under the direction of Registered respiratory therapists and Physicians
- Complex Rehabilitation Technology
Math and science
- Corneal Refractive Therapy, in optometrics
- Chinese remainder theorem, in mathematics
- Crystallographic restriction theorem, in mathematics
- Crt (genetics), a gene cluster
- Abbreviation for the Crater constellation
- Calreticulin a protein
- Canal & River Trust, the charitable trust in charge of England and Wales' canal network
- Chongqing Rail Transit, a metro system in Chongqing, China
- Cross River Tram, in London, England, UK
- CRT Group, a transport company in Australia
- Chicago Rapid Transit Company, a defunct operator of the Chicago 'L'
- Cathode ray tube, a type of vacuum tube used for information displays (monitors or TVs) or oscilloscopes
- The C runtime library (part of the C standard library), in programming
- Cognitive Reflection Test, a three-item intelligence test by Shane Frederick focused on testing how rational people are.
- Criterion-referenced test, a type of exam
- Charitable remainder trust
- Claiming Rule Team, a category of team in Grand Prix motorcycle racing
- The Colonial Radio Theatre on the Air radio drama production company
- Critical race theory, a school of social thought that applies critical theory to issues of race, law, and power
- The Current reality tree (TOC) of Theory of Constraints, in process management
- Canadian Railway Troops, a First World War military organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CRT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.