Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up CRT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CRT may refer to:
- Capillary refill time, the rate at which blood refills empty capillaries
- Cognitive Retention Therapy, a dementia treatment
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy, a treatment for heart failure
- Corneal Refractive Therapy, in optometrics
- Certified Respiratory Therapist, a respiratory therapist who works under the direction of Registered respiratory therapists and Physicians
- Chemo-radiotherapy - a combination of chemotherapy and radiotherapy e.g. to treat cancer.
- Chinese remainder theorem, in mathematics
- Crystallographic restriction theorem, in mathematics
- Crater (constellation) (abbreviation), a constellation
- Cathode ray tube, a type of vacuum tube used for information displays (monitors or TVs) or oscilloscopes
- Computer monitor – acronym for a screen using Cathode Ray Tube technology, especially pre-LCD
- C runtime library, part of the C standard library for the C programming language
- SecureCRT, a telnet client by VanDyke Software, formerly CRT
- Close-ratio transmission, a transmission type
- .crt – X.509 Certificate filename extension normally issued by a CA. Command example: openssl x509 -req -in liuyue_server.csr -signkey liuyue_server.key -out liuyue_server.crt
- Canal & River Trust, the charitable trust in charge of England and Wales' canal network
- Chongqing Rail Transit, a metro system in Chongqing, China
- Cross River Tram, in London, England, UK
- CRT Group, a transport company in Australia
- Chicago Rapid Transit Company, a defunct operator of the Chicago 'L'
- Canadian Railway Troops, a First World War military organization
- Charitable remainder trust
- Crisis response team, an emergency response team
- Cognitive Reflection Test, a three-item intelligence test by Shane Frederick focused on testing how rational people are
- Criterion-referenced test, a type of exam
- Claiming Rule Teams, a category of team in Grand Prix motorcycle racing
- Critical race theory, a school of social thought that applies critical theory to issues of race, law, and power
- Current reality tree (theory of constraints), in process management
- CRT, Campus Recruitment Training; used to develop skills for recruitments.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CRT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.