|Headquarters||Dongcheng, Beijing, China|
|Humor Wang (General Manager)|
|Parent||China Resources Enterprise (51%)|
CR Snow (officially China Resources Snow Breweries Ltd.) is a brewing company with its headquarters in Beijing, China. Originally known as Shenyang Snow Beer Company before acquired by China Resources Enterprise, it was a joint venture between China Resources Enterprise and the UK based multinational SABMiller, but is now fully owned by the former. It is the largest brewing company in China, with a market share of around 21 per cent and sold a total of 9.28 billion litres of beer in China in 2010.
CR Snow's principal brand is Snow, which is currently the biggest-selling beer in the world measured by volume, with sales of around 16.5 billion pints in 2010. Its other brands include Blue Sword, Green Leaves, Huadan, Huadan Yate, Largo, Löwen, New Three Star, Shengquan, Shenyang, Singo, Sip, Tianjin, Yatai, Yingshi and Zero Clock.
- "About us - China". SABMiller plc. Retrieved 20 September 2011.
- "SABMiller forms new China JV". Independent Online. 18 August 2011. Retrieved 30 September 2011.
- "SABMiller invests further into Chinese beer market". Reuters. 18 August 2011. Retrieved 30 September 2011.
- "China Resources/SABMiller JV buys breweries from Heineken". Reuters. 13 July 2011. Retrieved 30 September 2011.
- "China's Snow jumps Bud Light to be world No 1". Reuters. 31 March 2009. Retrieved 30 September 2011.
- "SABMiller's Asia chief Ari Mervis raises a glass to Snow Beer". The Telegraph. 22 August 2011. Retrieved 30 September 2011.