From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CSAS may refer to:
- Canadian Special Air Service Company, a post-war parachute unit
- Center for the Study of the American South
- Central sleep apnea syndrome
- Combined Statistical Area, a statistical unit used by the United States Census and other offices
- Coal Smoke Abatement Society, a predecessor to Environmental Protection UK
- Community Safety Accreditation Scheme
- Chattanooga School for the Arts & Sciences
- Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences
- Command Stability Augmentation System, a fly-by-wire feature of the Panavia Tornado
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CSAS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.