From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CSI or csi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CSI may refer to:
- CSI (franchise)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation; a television series starring William Petersen and Marg Helgenberger.
- CSI: Miami; the first CSI spin-off, starring David Caruso and Kim Delaney.
- CSI: NY; the second CSI spin-off, starring Gary Sinise.
- CSI: Cyber; the third CSI spin-off, starring Patricia Arquette.
- CSI: Trilogy; a three part television event featuring the casts of CSI, CSI Miami and CSI NY.
- CSI: Immortality; a television movie starring William Petersen and Marg Helgenberger.
- CSI (comics)
- CSI (novels)
- CSI (video games)
- Coke Studio (India), an Indian musical show.
- Consorzio Suonatori Indipendenti, an Italian musical group
- Civilian Saucer Intelligence, an unidentified flying object research group
- Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, an organization for paranormal investigation
- Church of Scientology International
- Church of South India
- Church of South India Boys Higher Secondary School
- Christian Schools International
- Christian Solidarity International
- Christian Surfers International
- City Supermarket, Inc., a grocery chain based in Pangasinan, Philippines
- Canadian Securities Institute, a financial education company providing professional credentials and compliance courses
- Cité Scolaire Internationale de Grenoble, an international school in Grenoble, France
- Cité Scolaire Internationale de Lyon, an international school in Lyon, France
- Colegio San Ignacio de Loyola, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- College of Southern Idaho, a community college in the United States
- College of Staten Island, part of The City University of New York in the United States
- Commission Sportive Internationale, a governing body for motor racing
- Concours de Saut International, a ranking system for show jumping
- CueSports International, a pool (pocket billiards) event promotion company and league organizer, affiliated with the Billiard Congress of America
- Camera Serial Interface, a MIPI Alliance protocol for cameras and mobile devices
- Cauchy–Schwarz inequality, a mathematical estimate for the scalar product
- Channel state information, wireless communication term
- Coherence Scanning Interferometry, an areal surface topography technique related to 3D interference microscopy
- Commercial satellite imagery
- Common System Interface, former name of the Intel QuickPath Interconnect, a computer bus
- Complex specified information, a concept related to intelligent design
- Computers and Structures, Inc., a structural engineering software company
- Computer Security Institute
- Computer Society of India
- Control Sequence Introducer, a control character for initiating escape sequences
- Crystalline silicon (c-Si) solar cell technology
- Calcite Saturation Index (a.k.a. Langelier Saturation Index), a water pollution indicator
- Caldera Systems, Inc., a software company between 1998 and 2000 to develop Linux-based solutions
- California Solar Initiative, a renewable energy program
- Canadian Securities Institute
- Carroll Shelby International, car manufacturer
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai
- China Securities Index, China
- Companion of the Order of the Star of India (a.k.a. Companion of the Most Exalted Order of the Star of India), an award
- Constellation Services International
- Construction Specifications Institute
- Container Security Initiative, a program of the U.S. Bureau of Customs and Border Protection
- Continual (or Continuous) Service Improvement, the 5th lifecycle phase of the ITIL Service Management framework.
- Crime scene investigator, a person who investigates crime scene evidence
- Crime Stoppers International
- Railway Safety Commission of Ireland (Coimisiún Sábháilteachta Iarnróid)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CSI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.