CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (video game)
|CSI: Crime Scene Investigation|
|Developer(s)||369 Interactive (PC, Xbox)
|Publisher(s)||Ubisoft (PC, Xbox)
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is a computer game based on the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation television series. The game was developed by 369 Interactive, published by Ubisoft, and was released for the PC in 2003. It was also ported by EPCConnect and published by Aspyr on the Macintosh.
This game, like CSI: Miami and CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder follows a distinct pattern of five cases, with the fifth case tying together the previous four. The Xbox version of the game however, also contains the cases from its successor: CSI: Dark Motives.
Case 1: "Inn and Out"
A showgirl is found tied, gagged, and strangled to death in a hotel room. Suspects in this case are the owners of a record of priors involving women, and a man who she not only had sex with, but passed along a STD. Players work with Gil Grissom.
Case 2: "Light my Fire"
Investigate an arson at the home of an aviation designer. Only suspects in this case are the man's rival, and a local drug dealer. Players work with Sara Sidle.
Case 3: "Garvey's Beat"
Players and Nick Stokes investigate the cop killing of an officer and the case is a match to an old cold case.
Case 4: "More Fun than a Barrel of Corpses"
A strange call to the lab leads to the discovery of a female body. The woman is the daughter of a casino owner. The only suspects was a doctor, who had an affair with the dead woman and a pharmacist, who is also a suspect, and the doctor's wife. Players work with Warrick Brown.
Case 5: "Leda's Swan Song"
Grissom disappears after having been called out to a previous crime scene - from the previous case. And the last murderer you arrested in the previous case is beginning to sing her victory. Players work with Catherine Willows for discovering the link between the suspect, Grissom and another victim's death.
- "Aspyr Announces CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". Inside Mac Games. 2004-05-10. Retrieved 2013-05-29.
- "Aspyr Media ships CSI: Crime Scene Investigation for Macintosh". Business Wire. 2004-12-06. Retrieved 2013-05-29.
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation for PC". GameRankings. Retrieved May 31, 2014.
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation for Xbox". GameRankings. Retrieved May 31, 2014.
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation for PC Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved May 31, 2014.
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation for Xbox Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved May 31, 2014.